Social anxiety isn’t “omg I hate people lol I wish I was sleeping and watching netflix!”
It’s “I want desperately to be able to hang out with people but I hate the feeling of sheer panic and fear I get around them so I don’t/ can’t and it eats away at me every day so I end up just staying home and say I’m sleeping or watching something”
This will forever be adorable
At the library…
Little known fact: 90% of librarians are just overgrown children.
i definitely thought the orange one was a pumpkin and this was some weird yankee halloween thing
"The Favorite" by Omar Rayyan
Favorite what? Demon?!
Loving the fact that whatever it is is wearing a matching flower.
18th century Lilo and Stitch
so i looked up some of this guys other stuff and I
what the fuck
sexy parrot girls yeah ok
oh look the demon has little babies
Am I the only one that adores this?
So nice to see traditional painting techniques being kept alive in the 21st century.
This should seriously be the next print I buy
What if it bites me and it dies?
that means you’re poisonous. jesus christ, nate, learn to read.
What if it bites itself and I die?
What if it bites me and someone else dies?
That’s correlation, not causation.
what if we bite each other and neither of us die
oh my god
this is still my favorite text post collaboration ever
I rarely reblog stuff like this, but this is so damn clever and hilarious.
(Source) for the fact in the picture
It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.
These people are in my thoughts ❤️
people are going to die
Page 1 of 899