I swimming anime
You swimming anime
He/she/we/they swimming anime
Swimming anime-ology; the study of swimming anime
It’s first grade, you guys.
- 12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.
- Society: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.
- 16-year-old girl: I'm pregnant.
- Society: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.
- 20-year-old woman: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
- Society: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.
- 33-year-old woman: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
- Society: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.
- 45-year-old woman: I just had my first child.
- Society: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.
- 60-year-old woman: I haven't had any children.
- Society: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.
WHY DO FANDOM BLOGGERS COMPLAIN ABOUT “HIPSTER” BLOGGERS ANYWAYS LIKE “HIPSTER” BLOGGERS POST PICTURES OF JAPANESE CITY STREETS IN THE RAIN AND PRETTY PICTURES OF SUNSETS, THEY DON’T MAKE A 300 IMAGE GIF TRAIN OF MISHA COLLINS BEING A BAD ACTOR JUST TO GET THEIR EMOTIONS ACROSS
when you wake up from a particularly disturbing dream and just stare at the ceiling for a while like what crevice of my mind did that even seep from
You guys don’t understand
- “for shits ‘n’ giggles” ships
- then ships
- then OTPs
- then OTPs among OTPs
- then THE OTP
You know there’s no coming back when you hear a romantic song and think “This suits my OTP so well” instead of “I wish that was me”
arrogant characters refusing to admit they care about people
arrogant characters not realizing they care about people
arrogant characters realizing they care about someone after something terrible happens to them
0% Walking to my toilet, brb.
30% You’re kinda cute, I guess.
50% Small crush, nbd.
65% Ok more of a crush, nbd ; I still need to get to know you.
80% I really want to talk to you…
95% Me, you, bed.
100% Will you be mine?